Thursday, June 30, 2011

Photo-shoot with Abigail and the Cupcake Hats

I know that it is summer, but I couldn't resist posting my photo shoot with Abigail!
White Icing with Chocolate Cake.
I have my Cupcake Pattern for sale so it would be a good time to get crocheting before September/October hits. Average time is 2- 1/2 hours to make.
I used Pitter Patter eyelash yarn. It is very soft.



White Icing with Blue Cake.
She is sssssooooo cute!

2nd style for the hat...
Yellow Icing with Chocolate Cake.


Camouflage Icing with Chocolate Cake.
And here you go! We had great fun=) Thank you to Momma J. M. for letting me take pictures of her cute little girl. She also has 2 adorable boys, but I guess I have to make some boy hats first=)
Fun Fact: Abigail means the Father's Laughter

No comments:

Post a Comment