Saturday, November 26, 2011

Signed the lease...

Well folks, I am officially a store owner with insurance... Here we go! Exciting times to follow, lots of stuff to do!
- Confirm business plan sent to the York County Building Code people is alright.
- Get more Artists!!!
- Talk to Fort Mill Times about a potential story in the paper.
- Go down to the caboose and chat with Jennifer.
- With approval of Building Code: Build walls.
-Paint the store! Boy howdy this is job! 2500 sq ft store my friends! Yee haw!
- Finish reupholstering the chairs, cushions and pillows.
- Buy stuff! Lots of stuff!;)
-Put together and lay flooring.
-Meet with some of the Artists signed up.
- Figure out QuickBooks.
-Get new retail license.
- Get internet.
-Move things from house to store.
-Organize things
-Finalize building plans.
Well, I think ya get the point! Lots of fun is awaiting me, I mean it=)
Thank you Lord for Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment