Thursday, January 31, 2013

Photoshoot with Agape Photography

Rasta Bonnet with soft Charisma Yarn

"Flower Bonnet with soft I Love this Yarn"




 Photos turned out fabulous from Agape Photography!
Thank you so much to Rachel and Ashton, her model! 
Makes me want to create more hat designs!
All products can be found at United Artisans of America in downtown Fort Mill, SC.
"Rasta Bonnet with Charisma Yarn"

"Flower Bonnet with I Love this Yarn"

"SunHat with I Love this Yarn" 

"La Fleur Headband with Charisma Yarn"

"Flower Bonnet with I Love this Yarn"

Netted Scarf from Kathy

Beautiful Stamped Jewelry by Charis Creations

Elegant Crocheted Necklace

Stamped Jewelry

Butterfly Choker by Charis Creations



















































To make your own crocheted necklace, use your favorite ladder and and chain chain chain. I make 2 long strands of different lengths and knot them together. Voila!






To place an order to be shipped:
call 801-810-4066.
Thanks again to Rachel and Ashton for a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment