Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Poly Mesh Wreath Fun!

Pumpkin Poly Mesh WreathSo, I love making Poly Mesh Wreaths and I am so grateful that June Ann walked into my shop and told me about them=)
Fun fun fun!!!
 Had a busy week making wreaths and had a great wreath class last week!
Merry Christmas Poly Mesh Wreath White and Green
Merry Christmas=)
Peace Blue Poly Mesh Wreath with Dove
Peace be da journey...

Purple Poly Mesh Love Wreath
Don't you just love, love?

Harvest Blessing Curly Poly Mesh Wreath
Harvest Blessings

Purple and Copper Poly Mesh Wreath
Copper and Purple









If you want a future class check out this meet-up for the Fort Mill, SC and Charlotte, NC area...


What fun! These are some of my ideas... be free to post a link in the comments to yours!!=)

2 comments:

  1. love the harvest blessing one where did you get the sign or hanging at in the middle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle! Thanks for the comment. I got the Harvest Blessings sign from Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete