Sunday, January 20, 2013

Let's Talk About Love


...
Don't ya just love love?

Valentine's Wreath  Although the Saint Valentine stories vary, one thing is remaining... Love.



Calvary love, the love that doesn't have conditions, the love that forgives, extends mercy and grace, and looks like something.
There is a wonderful lady I heard speak a few times named Heidi Baker. She is someone I greatly admire, she is called Mama Ida to many many children in Africa. She says over and over "Love looks like something" and "Love the one in front of you". And her life shows this reality.





I used to be overwhelmed with the thought of loving too much, but breaking it down to loving the one in front of me really helps me keep on, keepin on in love.
It's there, now let's do it.
And so, let us love today, the one in front of us...
Evan Almighty's message: "Random Acts of Kindness" changes the world


No comments:

Post a Comment